Optimistic, not, back and forth, that's what is going through my mind right now. I don't want to be naive and get my hopes up for nothing, but I don't want to not be hopeful at the same time. It's a tough balance I tell you!
Lately, we have been reading a ton of blogs. I think this really contributes to our feelings. Feelings of being all over the place. Some days I feel like we'll get it on the first try, others I feel like it's going to take awhile. One thing is certain though, I feel extremely ready for the TTC process. I know we can handle it. I know we're ready and going to be a great team pre-baby and post-baby. That's just how we do! :)
Someone close to me said, "You know, it's a miracle when it happens. Remember the baby chooses you guys. It is inevitable you and N will be parents, when the time is right." Again, I don't want to get ahead of myself or anything, but this is knowledgeable information that I am extremely grateful for. We're not perfect and therefore I need to remember conceiving on the first try is not likely, although it COULD happen!
It is looking like she ovulated again (for like the 5th time in 7 months lol) on Day 16! We are very lucky she is so regular. It should definitely assist in the timing... along with the surge being detected. Let's hope next month, the 1st MONTH and OMG butterflies and smiles, we get a smiley face for the surge and ovulation is regular so we can make sure those little guys are swimming away at just the right time!
No comments:
Post a Comment