Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Craziness!!

Two crazy stories to share!

1) We have this crazy neighbor, I wouldn't say we are friends with her, she just happens to have a front door that is 5 feet away and faces ours! So we are fairly acquainted with each others lives. Kinda hard not to be. Anyway, we were working out in our community gym the other night and she poked her head in to talk to us.

She said that she had a dream about us, that we were coming out of our condo and it was FILLED with baby stuff and we had a little baby with us!!!

Crazy...or psychic....we are hoping psychic!!!

2) I came home for lunch today and the boys were out of their crates and waiting for me. Logan wasn't his usual self, typically hoping around like a banshee (is that even a real word lol) so I talked to them and walked into the kitchen to make lunch. I realized that there was something weird on the floor. I picked up this chunk of white plastic and examined it to figure out what Logan has chewed up when I realized it was my BBT THERMOMETER!!!

I left it in the bed this am when I got out, he found himself quite the treat!! All the pieces were there, including the battery and the computer components so I wasn't worried too much about his health...but man was I mad!

RIP BBT...


No comments: