So I am on my last cycle before the cycle that we start trying!! Its nerve wracking and exciting all at the same time. This next month is going to go by SO SLOW!!! I am anxious to get this show on the road and get started. I don't know what emotions I will feel at the time but right now its mostly excitement mixed with some anxiousness. It would be so amazing to get pregnant on the first cycle but I also don't want to get my hopes up so much that I am devastated if it doesn't happen. I think J feels the same way but we are both really optimistic. My cycle could not be any more perfect and we have read everything you can find on the topic so we know EVERYTHING! LOL
Some new developments:
1. I am going to be trying some new OPK's this cycle. I think I just missed my surge because of timing last month but I also read that the internet cheapie kind of OPK's can sometimes be unreliable. So we bought some Clearblue Easy ones that give you a little smiley face when it detects your surge. So we will see.
2. We are still deciding on our top donors but the list is now 3 instead of 4. I think we both kind of have an idea about who #1 is but we'll see how it shakes out.
3. We ordered a "helper" for our insemination's...I don't want to go into too much detail here so all I will say is "quack quack"
22 Days and counting!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment