
We are so happy and excited that officially we WILL be trying in April. I have been working my tail off, eating great, drinking lots of water and working out about 4 times a week. J has been and AMAZING support to me, encouraging me when I need it, and reminding me of the prize at the end and cheering me on the whole way. Not to mention major pounds herself int he process, you can read all about that on our life blog if you want. :)
Last night we filled out our specimen order form but were waiting for CD 1 to actually fill in the dates, low and behold this morning...CD1!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!! Now we can fill the rest out, send it in and wait. I know there will be alot of waiting in this process and that time is going to slow down given that it already has, March was SOOOO long!!
Here's to more waiting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment