Sunday, March 20, 2011

Music

I, Mama J aka DJ J, had some Best Buy rewards bucks and gift cards to spend since Christmas and my birthday. I finally made it there yesterday to shop away! I knew I was headed for a bluray and music, I just didn't realize what I'd think about before making my selection. You see I'm a hip hop/rap kinda gal. I like r&b and alternative as well, but mostly Top 40 and rap... like Lil' Wayne kinda rap. So here I am in the music section, Oh look there's a new Lil' Wayne album titled "I Am Not A Human Being". I even heard it was good which makes sense because I have and love like all of his albums. So I picked it up, then immediately put it back! Thoughts that ran through my head "We need soft easy listening music when she's pregnant..." "I don't want the baby to hear this" "Eh, I'm kinda over it I think I want more r&b for us..." WHAT! haha crazy! I can't believe how things change, already!! This is great!

So, I bet you're wondering what I ended up getting?? Avatar (we haven't seen it yet) for the bluray and Adele and Miguel for the music! We have listened to the Adele once all the way through and we love it! It's currently playing right now! I love two songs of Miguel's so far, can't wait to listen to that!

Anyway, I thought that was interesting, my music selection included thoughts of soon-to-be Mommy N and Baby!

No comments: