After reading Mommy N update the excitement has flared up for the day! I definitely feel like we’ve been talking about it too much, but I want our Baby S here now! Impatient, Mama J, I know I know. See, we haven’t even started trying yet and I’m impatient already! :)
Anyhow, this is extremely exciting and I can’t believe just how quickly April is creeping up on us. I just know Mom my N is going to pull it off in the most healthy way possible and I will continue to help her along the way so April 1st she is where she needs to be to try that month. As Mom my N mentioned we’re taking all of these steps in preparation of conceiving Baby S and you better believe we are going to stick to #5 throughout our pregnancy and beyond. (see lifestyle change ;))
On Tuesday nights we’ve alloted for just us nights - in fact our calendar reminder reads "Us night - do not double book!" This is in part to spend time together because all too often life events, activities, friends, family, work, etc. take over our precious time together; as well as read our book (I always forget it’s name). We’ve been enjoying this time together and also the reading. We have also been reading it on other nights too so as to continue to help us through all of these steps and prepare us for April. I’m pretty optimistic about April, just sayin’.
Today is our 4yr 10 mo anniversary, cheers to many more! It will be pretty special if we conceive the month of our 5 yr! At least, we’ll be trying to make that happen! There’d be no better way to celebrate than to have a little bun in the oven!
No comments:
Post a Comment