Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Counting down

April 1st is just 24 days away and that is just crazy! April first determines if we try in April or if we shoot for May. N is really working on her health, but being sick and traveling have proven to be some obstacles in her way; although I’m faithful she can lose about 5lbs to be at or below our discussed weight on April 1st. We all know the healthier the better. She has been eating healthy and taking prenatals for almost 6 months now, now it’s time to step up the exercise! My heart is set on April to start trying and I simply can’t wait to “do it”! :)

Keeping April a big secret has been hard. I feel so tempted to just tell the world, but I know this is going to be our time. Some things you just really gotta keep to yourself. It will be nice to get a headstart on trying and hopefully, God-willing, we get pregnant in April! I think I’ve said it before, but I think it’s special it’s the month we celebrate our 5 yr anniversary. We already decided trying in April is the best gift either of us could receive. Hint hint: no diamonds! ;)

No comments: