I am lucky because I have a sister who is SO excited about me being pregnant that she brought me a basket full of things as soon as she knew I was KU! She had been waiting to pass all this stuff down to me! So cute!
I got:
Tons of books, that I read every chance I get, my favorites so far are:
Your pregnancy day-by-day, it has amazing pictures and J and I read it every night before bed
What to Expect When Your Expecting
Your Pregnancy Week-by-Week
Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy
Tums
Saltine Crackers (which will come in handy now that I am feeling a little touch of ickyness)
Lemon candies
Jolly Ranchers
Stretch Mark Lotion and Oil
Bella Band (secretly I can't wait to HAVE to wear this!)
The best part was a frame that says "Sneak Peek" on the front. Its where she put my niece, B's, ultrasound pictures when she got them all. She had put my pregnancy test picture in and and left all of B's pics in there and we are going to keep passing it around the family as we all have kids, ultrasound pics growing each time! I love it, it's so special!
Here is Bun, in the frame for the first time!!

3 comments:
Oh "bun" we love you already! I love this tradition and I get all teary thinking about it! Don't worry Bun, you'll understand the teary part when you get to know your Grammy! :)
That's so sweet! Love the new tradition, and what a thoughtful sister you have. =)
aww thats so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment