How far along? 8 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Up a tiny bit, but staying relatively the same. I think any gain has been in the BOOBS!
Size of baby: Olive
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks: Only existing ones
Sleep: sleeping pretty good
Food cravings: no cravings, but I am really specific in what I want and don’t want. Chicken is still out. Meat is hit or miss. The other night I wanted pizza, only if it had Bell Pepper
Sleep: sleeping pretty good
Food cravings: no cravings, but I am really specific in what I want and don’t want. Chicken is still out. Meat is hit or miss. The other night I wanted pizza, only if it had Bell Pepper
Pregnancy Signs: exhaustion, big sore boobs, nausea (throughout the day @ random times for random reasons), peeing all the time, super bloated (which you will see in the picture). Ya know, all the usual suspects. I have also been told that I have some moodiness…I don’t believe it though ;)
Belly Button in or out? Way in
Belly Button in or out? Way in
Movement: n/a
What I miss: not feeling icky
Best moment this week: Reaching this post!!! Also, realizing ginger ale and crackers are my BFF's!
Best moment this week: Reaching this post!!! Also, realizing ginger ale and crackers are my BFF's!
What I am looking forward to: Our next ultrasound and hearing the heartbeat on Halloween, BOO!
6 comments:
8 weeks! That is exciting! Moodiness is normal, not that I think you've been moody! :)
Yay! 8 weeks seems like such a great number. I remember every 4 weeks seemed to feel like a big deal. You look so beautiful!!!
Woohooo 8 weeks! You look great :)
Just found your blog and am excited to read more and follow you two on your journey! My partner and I are a couple of years off from TTC so I hope to soak all of this knowledge up for our future. :)
happy 8 weeks! you look so happy!
Moodiness? What are you talking about I have never seen you moody! .......:) hope that helps the moodiness!! LOL
I am so happy for you two, just can't express it enough.
Post a Comment