How far along? 7 weeks
Weight gain/loss: no real change
Size of baby: Raspberry
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks: Only existing ones
Sleep: Still waking up at night to pee, less often though. I can pretty much sleep anytime anywhere though
Food cravings: no cravings, but some food aversions. Sorry chicken, I think you're out.
Sleep: Still waking up at night to pee, less often though. I can pretty much sleep anytime anywhere though
Food cravings: no cravings, but some food aversions. Sorry chicken, I think you're out.
Pregnancy Signs: Oh, hello morning sickenss. You are no fun. No puking but lots of icky feelings. Still tired all the time, my boobs are so much bigger and very sore still.
Belly Button in or out? Way in
Belly Button in or out? Way in
Movement: n/a
What I miss: nothing right now
Best moment this week: our ultrasound, it was seriosuly AMAZING!
Best moment this week: our ultrasound, it was seriosuly AMAZING!
What I am looking forward to: Being 8 weeks and having another ultrasound
2 comments:
Sorry about the morning sickness, I know it sucks; but I know you will be ok. Its just for a little while and I know that you are so happy that you are pregnant that you are ok dealing with it.
I'm so happy you enjoyed your ultrasound so much; they are so fun! :) And the bun is adorable!
yayyy raspberry!
Post a Comment