We can't believe we are at the 6 week point! We are so excited to be here, half way through the first trimester!!
How far along? 6 weeks
Weight gain/loss: fluctuating in a 2 pound range. (nervous I am going to gain too much in the first tri already)
How far along? 6 weeks
Weight gain/loss: fluctuating in a 2 pound range. (nervous I am going to gain too much in the first tri already)
Size of baby: Sweet Pea
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks: Only existing ones
Sleep: Still waking up at night to pee, although I can practically do it with my eyes closed now. And I am also sick so that doesn’t help in the sleep department either.
Food cravings: no cravings
Sleep: Still waking up at night to pee, although I can practically do it with my eyes closed now. And I am also sick so that doesn’t help in the sleep department either.
Food cravings: no cravings
Pregnancy Signs: same as last week
Belly Button in or out? Way in
Belly Button in or out? Way in
Movement: n/a
What I miss: cold medicine when I’m sick…although it's SO worth it!!
Best moment this week: surpassing our m/c date, uncharted pregnancy territory!
Best moment this week: surpassing our m/c date, uncharted pregnancy territory!
What I am looking forward to: Our 6 week ultrasound in 5 days!!!

4 comments:
Yay for uncharted territory! And I agree, it is worth the suffering for the opportunity NOT to take meds... But I'm sorry you're sick! Looking beautiful!
You did some redecorating...love the ticker!
Super excited to watch that belly grow! I hope you feel better soon!
so excited about the u/s--and about you having a new pregnancy buddy! I wish I had a friend so close in timing to me--you guys are going to have so much fun!
Post a Comment