Wednesday, October 5, 2011

5 Week Update

I am going to start these fun updates, I have seen them on other blogs and couldn't wait to do my own!! I can't promise that I will post consistently* , but I will try!























How far along?  5 weeks
Weight gain/loss: 
about the same
Size of baby:  Orange Seed
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks:  Only existing ones
Sleep:
Okay, waking up at night to pee. 
Food cravings: no cravings yet
Pregnancy Signs:
Exhausted ALL THE TIME, frequent urination, sore boobs, bloated
Belly Button in or out?
Way in
Movement: n/a
What I miss: nothing yet! Best moment this week: Getting amazing beta numbers
What I am looking forward to: Our 6 week ultrasound  

*Do you guys want to see these weekly...or monthly.

6 comments:

Mama J said...

How fun is this!? You look beautiful and your skin is radiant! What I miss? Haha how about that? My wife having energy! Haha ;) But I wouldn't trade it for the world and getting that Beta on Monday was my favorite moment too!

Grammy said...

Weekly!! I want to hear about everything!! It's so exciting. But monthly works too because it would be longer.

You do look beautiful, glowing in fact!

L said...

Yay! I think weekly. It's hard to keep up with, but it keeps it on your mind. I'm due to post one of S today :)

Sugar said...

What a great idea - I love it!! Start with weekly and then if you miss a few here and there - you won't be in too much blog trouble! :)

Mama L said...

such a cute idea! i love it. you're super cute, as always and i'm so excited to see the belly grow here and IRL!! i say weekly too - it'll be like a birth book for baby, but online. =)

moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

you look fantastic!!!! i am waiting on my bfp at this moment. i did my iui 9 days after yours. number 10 for me. Congrats!!!!