Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Kids say the darndest things...

My Mom was just telling me a funny story about myself as a kid...Hopefully I get all the details right!

I was about 5 and we were in the car, my Mom was driving and my Dad wasn't with us. The curious 5 year old that I was asks "Mommy, how are babies made?"

Mom is shocked, how am I asking this at 5 years old, she is totally unprepared to answer this at this point. So she starts out..."Well honey, Mommy has an egg and Daddy has a sperm..."

Then I say, NOOOOO Mommy, HOW ARE BABIES MADE!!! (she looks back and I am waving around my Cabbage Patch doll)

I wanted to know every detail, how the belly button was made, how they got the little logo on their butt!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Such a fond memory! You were so inquisitive!

Mama L said...

LOL ... that's really cute.