Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Getting prepared

How cute is my wife?!?! This cute....

We were grocery shopping and I am standing at the register and all of a sudden I see the guy scanning baby food!! I said WAIT, I don't think that's ours! J says, yes, it is. I am so confused...maybe the pressure has gotten to her and she has lost it...it must be for someone else??

We walk out of the store and I said...So who is that for. And it really was for us!! J has decided that we should be prepared and that every time we go to the store we should buy 3 things for our future baby. Gosh I love her!! The next time we bought some more jars (and checked the expiration dates this time) and some baby lotion.

So all we need now is the baby!!

Any suggestions on things we should start buying now?

2 comments:

Mama L said...

shut the front door! you girls are crazy. ;)

i would think nonperishable items would be a great start. maybe stuff for newborns, not 6+ month old babies. lol ...

personally, i LOVE this (http://www.etsy.com/listing/73473135/chiffon-ruffle-bum-bloomers-great-photo?ref=cat2_gallery_40) and thought you might too ... but it's awfully specific. lol

Grammy said...

Diaper wipes are sealed and last a long time. You can never get enough baby washcloths or Birdseye diapers for burp clothes.