Thursday, July 7, 2011

Green Light!!














Here we GO!!!!!!!!

I went to my acupuncturist a couple days ago and she stimulated only my right ovary. She hooked up little electrical leads to the needles and they buzzed during the whole session. It was less relaxing than normal but it got the job done!!

We went in yesterday for a preliminary ultrasound to see which side was participating this month and sure enough, we had a "very mature" 20.6mm follicle on the right side! I was given a trigger shot in my rear end ( I almost had to do it myself at home but the pharmacy was closed for lunch thank goodness) and we were off to enjoy the rest of our day. My butt cheek was sore all day but I didn't care, we had a green light!!

Today we go in for another ultrasound and our first IUI at the clinic! Woo Hoo!!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Awesome news! Thanks for sharing! Sending positive vibes your way!

Danielle said...

Way to go right side!!! So happy to see the title of this post!