The clinic gave me a progesterone/estrogen supplement, it helps with the uterine lining and implantation and helps lengthen the leutal phase. This should help me to get and stay pregnant, provided of course that the egg was fertilized. They don't think that I have a lack of progesterone they just said that it helps, and anything that "helps, doesn't hurt and is cheap" they like! We agree!!
The suppositories, which are a BLAST themselves (sarcasm), have brought on symptoms similar to PMS. Which the normal early pregnancy symptoms are just like PMS so now I don't know if its actually PMS, the Progesterone or that I am pregnant!! Sheesh, like I needed another "reason" for the symptoms!
The bloated belly, irritability, emotions, hunger and the pimples that have take up residence on my chin (and multiplied might I add) are no fun! But if it means I am pregnant then they can all stay as long as they want!!
3 comments:
Oh my! That is mind boggling! But it will be so worth it!
Am glad you get any extra help you can get! At least you can just chalk up the symptoms to the drugs and not psych yourself out with phantom symtoms right? ;)
Do they know you! Hahaha but anything that helps is amazing! I hope those symptoms are signs of something positive :)
Post a Comment