Some info from the appointment:
- He said that in the cases of a Unicoruate Uterus he has seen he says that about 80% of women go to term, that is such a great number!!
- We saw a little Braxton Hicks contraction on the screen and he said not to worry that they usually start at about this time, some women can feel them, some can't and that it's a lie that they are painless, sometimes they can hurt. He just said that if I can feel them to make sure that they are not regular. If they start getting regular to sit down, hydrate myself and call him asap
- My cervix is long and closed. In fact it's longer than the average. The average is 3.5 - 4cm and mine was 4.4cm.
- My cervix is anteflexed, but that it's not a problem
- He cancelled all my other OB appointments and we are going to see him regularly, every couple weeks to check Baby G's growth and my cervix. This made me a REALLY happy Mommy!
- He said we can call, come in and/or email at any time and he will be available for us! I think this was my favorite part, I love knowing that I will be getting the care that I need and that he is really there for us!
And a funny story, when Dr. M came into the room I thought he looked really familiar and then once he started talking his personality seemed familiar too. Then I realized why, he is the same doctor that was on call when my sweet nice B was born! He delivered her! We really liked him then and we like him even more now! Small world!
Here is our little guy sucking his thumb! You can see his little leg all curled up on the left hand side. (note: the pictures are not the most clear but its still adorable!)

2 comments:
Aww..that is adorable! And what great luck to get the same doc that delivered your niece! :)
I'm so excited about Dr. M, I feel like you and little G are going to have such great care and support! I know J felt comfy with him as well. He looks so cute in his picture! ;)
Post a Comment