How far along? 15 weeks
Weight gain/loss: +/- 6 pounds
Size of baby: Avocado
Size of baby: Avocado
Maternity clothes? Pretty much have to wear my Bella Band everyday. I have some gift cards though so I might get some here soon. I have realized from pictures that I would rather wear more form fitting clothes than looser stuff. The loose stuff just looks like a tent!
Stretch marks: Only existing ones
Stretch marks: Only existing ones
Sleep: Pretty good, the last week I haven't even gotten up to pee
Food Cravings: Mostly just fruit, my Poppa brought us mandarins from his tree and OMG are they good, I eat like 3 a day, actually gonna go get some right now!!
Pregnancy Signs: I am feeling really good most of the time, a few headaches but they are mostly mild. I am loving the second trimester so far.
Food Cravings: Mostly just fruit, my Poppa brought us mandarins from his tree and OMG are they good, I eat like 3 a day, actually gonna go get some right now!!
Pregnancy Signs: I am feeling really good most of the time, a few headaches but they are mostly mild. I am loving the second trimester so far.
Belly Button in or out? No change
Movement: Nothing yet
What I miss: the cheese's that I can't have. Especially Blue cheese and Goat cheese! Yum!
Best moment this week: realizing that I am not just fat, I actually have a little bump going on! And I am pretty sure I felt my uterus while laying down last night!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling the bun move!
Gender Prediction: I totally am convinced its a boy, I just have a feeling. J goes back and forth, sometimes she thinks boy and sometimes girl.
Movement: Nothing yet
What I miss: the cheese's that I can't have. Especially Blue cheese and Goat cheese! Yum!
Best moment this week: realizing that I am not just fat, I actually have a little bump going on! And I am pretty sure I felt my uterus while laying down last night!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling the bun move!
Gender Prediction: I totally am convinced its a boy, I just have a feeling. J goes back and forth, sometimes she thinks boy and sometimes girl.
2 comments:
You look so happy in this picture! I love it and I see a little bump!
Great picture by the tree-you shine as bright as the tree! I agree that the cheeses would be something I would miss too. Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment