How far along? 16 weeks
Weight gain/loss: gained a little too much at my last appointment (dang Costa Vida burrito right before the appointment) but I have lost a little since then. So I think I am right about 7-8 pounds. Gotta slow that down!
Size of baby: Turnip
Size of baby: Turnip
Maternity clothes? Yes, and let me tell you how much I LOVE maternity pants, no zippers or button! Woo Hoo!! I might just wear these for life!
Stretch marks: Only existing ones
Stretch marks: Only existing ones
Sleep: AMAZING now that my lovely wife got me a Snoogle! H-E-A-V-E-N!
Food Cravings: Still loving the hot sauce! LOL I got a little stocking full of it! and still loving fruit and ice cream. Just finished an ice cream sundae, hmmm that's not going to slow down the gaining!
Pregnancy Signs: Other than my belly I am feeling GREAT! A little bit of back/hip pain when I am standing for a long time.
Food Cravings: Still loving the hot sauce! LOL I got a little stocking full of it! and still loving fruit and ice cream. Just finished an ice cream sundae, hmmm that's not going to slow down the gaining!
Pregnancy Signs: Other than my belly I am feeling GREAT! A little bit of back/hip pain when I am standing for a long time.
Belly Button in or out? I have a HUGE crater!!!!! Its so bad!
Movement: Nothing yet, C'mon Baby G!!!!!!!!!!!
What I miss: nothing this week
Best moment this week: finding out that we are going to have a baby boy, hearing the heartbeat again, seeing him squirm around and meeting our perinatologist! Lots of great stuff this week!!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling baby G move!!!
Gender Prediction: No more predicting, He's a he!!
Movement: Nothing yet, C'mon Baby G!!!!!!!!!!!
What I miss: nothing this week
Best moment this week: finding out that we are going to have a baby boy, hearing the heartbeat again, seeing him squirm around and meeting our perinatologist! Lots of great stuff this week!!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling baby G move!!!
Gender Prediction: No more predicting, He's a he!!

6 comments:
Look at that bump! I love it!
Yay for getting a snoogle, that should help as your belly grows!
I just re-lived my excitement when I saw Jen bring that box into the house! SO MUCH FUN!
My nephew is going to be so G!
Yay! Welcome to team boy!
The Christmas eve reveal was the best, right up to the opening of jen's gift of baby chargers cloths she got!! That was excitement at its purest form. Awesome!:D
Woo hoo for baby G!!!!
Proud Papa! :D
Yay for a baby boy! Congrats! And he'll start moving for you soon!
Love the bump! So excited about having a baby boy in the family! I'm glad you are feeling better this second semester.
Congrats!
Post a Comment