How far along? 13 weeks
Weight gain/loss: about 6 pounds
Size of baby: Lemon (wait doesn't that seem smaller than a peach...weird)
Maternity clothes? Purchased my first item. It's one of those open, loose sweater wraps. Love it. You can't really tell that it's a maternity item unless you look at the tag.
Stretch marks: Only existing ones
Sleep: starting to get uncomfortable I think. J and I came to this realization just yesterday when we we trying to figure out why we are tossing and turning so much at night. I am a stomach sleeper so I think when I get on my stomach I get uncomfortable and try to change positions. I slept with a pillow in front of me and one between my legs last night and slept WAY better. Might be time to invest in a snoogle!?!
Food cravings: Nothing specific still, I still really like fruit and I still am not a fan of meat.
Sleep: starting to get uncomfortable I think. J and I came to this realization just yesterday when we we trying to figure out why we are tossing and turning so much at night. I am a stomach sleeper so I think when I get on my stomach I get uncomfortable and try to change positions. I slept with a pillow in front of me and one between my legs last night and slept WAY better. Might be time to invest in a snoogle!?!
Food cravings: Nothing specific still, I still really like fruit and I still am not a fan of meat.
Pregnancy Signs: Same ol, Same ol! Although much less intense in all areas, which I am enjoying so far and J really loves!
Belly Button in or out? Way in
Movement: n/a
What I miss: Cold medicine when I am sick! Man, I caught a nasty sinus cold and it was pretty miserable there for a bit!
Best moment this week: Buying our first baby outfit
Best moment this week: Buying our first baby outfit
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex, I know, broken record, but seriously WE CAN'T WAIT!!
2 comments:
I'm sorry you've been sick--I feel like I got the cold that wouldn't die at right around 13 weeks--hopefully yours is on the way out! And I think you totally look preggo, but then I know the secret...
Yay! Second trimester! I think you look pregnant and beautiful!
Post a Comment