Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bun Update: 14 weeks

I promise there will be posts other than the weekly updates soon. I know these are quick and sometimes boring because a lot of the answers are the same. But that's why that's all I have been doing, they are so quick! I do have some planned though and will start mixing it up more!

The 14 in this picture was made in part by my 1 year old niece, B! You can't see it really well in the picture but there is pretty blue and yellow scribbles in it. I just love it! and it had to make it into the weekly pics! 























How far along?   14 weeks
Weight gain/loss: 
about 6 pounds

Size of baby:  Navel Orange
Maternity clothes? Nope, just my Bella Band almost everyday now
Stretch marks: Only existing ones
Sleep:
much better since I started using more pillows around me

Food cravings: I had my first craving!! I really wanted ice cream with nuts and chocolate sauce. J was going to meet me at Coldstone after work to satisfy the first one, but unfortunately I got stuck at work and that didn't happen. BUT she did run out later and got us Big Spoon, she says it was a fail on the first craving but I disagree. Other than that one time, I am really liking ALL fruit and pickles, okay a lot of pickles. I ate so many (4!) one night I made myself sick!
Pregnancy Signs: I am feeling really good most of the time, headaches occasionally and major pregnancy brain! LOL I can't focus, complete thoughts, find words when I need them or remember anything before 5 minutes ago. Belly Button in or out? Way in
Movement: n/a but I had a dream that I felt it and I can't WAIT!
What I miss: nada
Best moment this week: Getting our first gift of baby clothes from my Grandma, it was unexpected and SO cute!
What I am looking forward to: guess...you got it...finding out the sex!! I am also looking forward to our next OB appt on the 23rd so we can hear the heartbeat again then the big one on the 27th with the Peri.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

It was the least B could do since you made her the most beautiful birthday cakes! Looking great, I can't wait to feel it move, I will be feeling you up all the time! haha

Mom said...

I think you look great and you seem like you are feelIng better too! Love the 14!