Thursday, December 15, 2011

How big is too big?

Lately I have been freaking out a little bit about how big I look/feel. I still don't feel like I have an obvious bump, any stranger walking down the street would just think that I am chunky, not pregnant. But to myself, J and anyone else that knows I am pregnant there is a baby bump! Until this afternoon I thought I was bigger than I should be for 15 weeks and was a little embarrassed about it. I thought I should maybe start lying about how many weeks I am! LOL

So today I did what I am good at, I GOOGLED! Thank you Google for having the images section. Turns out I am right on track, especially considering that I was heavier to begin with. I also took a look at my sisters bump pictures and she had the cutest little bump at 15 weeks! So now I feel much better!

I can't wait until its an obvious bump though!!

P.S.  J is doing the 12 day challenge over on our original blog that she now keeps. http://duncansmommies.blogspot.com/ What a fun challenge and I love reading her thoughts, especially today's!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Stop worrying so much! I'm glad that Google actually relieved your worry for a change! Usually it causes more stress!

Isa said...

I think it's hard since people are all over the place--the women in my due date club are all lamenting the fact that they have to finally switch into maternity clothes. I've been wearing them pretty much constantly for the last two months. You look just fine to me!