Monday, May 14, 2012

36 week Bumpdate

We have been really busy girls lately, getting the house and everything all ready for Baby G's arrival. Which means that I have not been busy blogging...sorry about that!! I have lots to say I swear. I have more classes to tell you about, more nursery stuff and house stuff that we have done. It's all so exciting!! 

This picture was taken on Mother's Day (Mothers-to-be day) for us. J was so sweet and I got 7 days of mothers day that included treats, a massage, a lunch of my choosing, my eyebrows getting waxed and sweet sweet words! I am a lucky woman!!





How far along? 36 weeks
Weight gain/loss:  A lot! Too much!
Size of baby: Watermelon, and it feels and looks that way now!   
Maternity clothes:  yep, LOVE the maxi dresses…they are my saving grace right now
Stretch marks:  blech
Sleep:  what’s that?? I do not sleep good anymore, and neither does J since I snore like a train!
Food Cravings: nothing really, just hungry alot
Pregnancy Symptoms:  I am feeling PRETTY darn pregnant at this point. Some uncomfortableness, especially at night. And I have some nice swelling in my feet, they look like they are from The Nutty Professor sometimes, seriously!
Belly Button in or out:  We are just about to pop! If I am leaning back and G is out in front the top part pops out.
Movement:  tons and tons of it. He love to push out as hard as he can, its super comfortable!   
What I miss: sleep, and my feet!!  
Best moment this week:   G cooperating and my sisters and my mom getting to feel him moving on Mothers Day J
What I am looking forward to: Being 100% prepared. We are pretty close but there are a couple things to do. (plus I am really nesting and I add to our list all the time LOL)  

2 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks for the bump date! You look beautiful!

Danielle said...

It was very sweet of him to give me a little action tonight. I hope he likes me more in person! I can't wait to cuddle him up!