J and I are lucky enough to know a very talented photographer..my SISTER!! She took most of our wedding photo's and now she has taken some maternity photo's for us too and we are IN LOVE with them! She captured our excitement for baby G, our love for each other and him already and our overall feelings of joy! These were taken around 32 weeks, here are a few of our favorites:
 |
| We just love his nursery! |
 |
| This one captures our feelings so perfectly |
It was so hard to narrow it down to just these ones for this post, we honestly loved all of them!!
We also took some pictures in a studio where I was NAKED (but drapped) but they are having trouble getting the images to us, so I will post those when I can. Well a couple of them, I am pretty self concious of my bare belly being all exposed and on the internet!!
5 comments:
I love all these pictures! You both look beautiful and Danielle definitely captured a lot of feeling in them!
those are great! I especially like the outdoors ones. :)
Greetings to the mommies-to-be! I came across your blog while visiting A Gayby Story and just had to tell you how awesome your little guy’s nursery looks! Congratulations on his pending arrival. My wife gave birth to our daughter in March and I feel like it was just yesterday that we were where you are now. Enjoy this exciting time – it just keeps getting better.
I look forward to following! :)
~ Kristin
I loved taking them! I am so happy to capture your beauty and love.
I love the photos! You both look great:)How exciting your little one will be here by the end of the week, eek!
Post a Comment