Monday, May 14, 2012

Eviction Date

2 posts in one day!!!

I realized that I never told you all about G's eviction date.

Since he is still breech and has no chance of turning in his little mini home we went ahead and scheduled a planned c-section. Now this is obviously not what I wanted but at the end of it we get to bring baby G home and that's all that counts. So I am OK with it and we have been educating ourselves in our new path. I will post more about some of the choices that we are making for our planned c-section later but here it is, our babies birth date:

*** June 2nd 2012 at 6:30am ***


3 comments:

Molly said...

June 2nd is my birthday (and my brother is June 3rd). You will have yourselves a lovely little Gemini. :) It's a good day for a birthday!

Mom said...

I know it wasn't what you had in mind. But I admire your positive attitude about your path, very proud of you! June 2nd will be a wonderful day!

Danielle said...

Is it June 2nd yet?