Monday, April 30, 2012

34 week Bumpdate

Please excuse the funny look on my face, I have a few excuses for it a) end of the day b) terrible allergies that are causing a nice headache c) I got undressed realized that I wanted a picture so I got redressed, that's a lot of work these days!!

How far along? 34 weeks
Weight gain/loss: A lot
Size of baby: Cantaloupe
Maternity clothes: Of course
Stretch marks:  a lot of them, some that I got to see in maternity pics, fun!
Sleep:  either really good or really bad at this point. I usually have a couple bad nights followed by a good one.
Food Cravings: nothing specific
Pregnancy Symptoms:  uncomfortableness and feet swelling is the not so good stuff, feeling him move SO much is the best part! Oh and the look of fear in people's eyes when I walk into a store/restaurant/anywhere else is fun too. Not! I totally have a complex!
Belly Button in or out: I really think I am going to wake up one morning with an outie!
Movement:  I think he is trying to get out through my belly button! He moves a lot!
What I miss: my wedding ring!!!
Best moment this week:  (2 weeks because I am a terrible blogger) My work threw us a really nice shower, we went to the local Just Between Friends Sale and did some garage saleing, we have a house FULL of baby stuff now!! 
What I am looking forward to: Getting everything all organized and getting his c-section date finalized. More on that in another post, hopefully tomorrow but I can't make any promises.

2 comments:

Kara said...

You look great! I'm sure you two are ready to meet your babe... can't wait to see pictures of the little one! :)

YiN! said...

You look lovely also I just love the color scheme in the nursery!!!