Saturday, April 14, 2012

A *mostly* complete space for our little guy

Our baby boy's nursery is all done for the most part! Here are some pictures of his competed space. This was from before the shower so all the "stuff" we got wasn't in there yet. We still need to get a few things but the big items are all done. We are so IN LOVE with his room!
Changing Table with frames above

Crib, Button "G" and the pennant flag

The Mama J made curtains

The bench that my Dad built with the cushion that my Mom made

We are also making his crib mobile so I will post pics of that and a couple other little additions when they are done. :) 

6 comments:

L said...

Super cute!

BMar said...

Love it!

Danielle said...

I could not love this nursery more!

Mon said...

I love his room, he's a lucky little boy!

Sugar said...

Love the colors, especially orange and the button G! Great idea!!

K said...

Looks awesome! You guys did a great job!