Tuesday, April 3, 2012

30 Week Bumpdate

Me at our baby shower on Sat. 



















How far along? 30 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Too much!   
Size of baby: Head of lettuce, whoever comes up with these things need to head to the nearest grocery store! Butternut squash is way bigger than a head of lettuce!
Maternity clothes:  24/7 Actually I try to wear regular “house clothes” but my belly pops out all the time and J thinks it is hilarious!  
Stretch marks:  I hate them!
Sleep:  not great, I am very uncomfortable at night
Food Cravings: Still nothing
Pregnancy Symptoms:  Just the pubic sympthysis pain and some general uncomfortable-ness. But nothing I can’t handle J
Belly Button in or out:  In but J thinks its going to pop soon, I still think it won’t ever
Movement:  All the time, even in the evening sometimes he gets going
What I miss: good sleep
Best moment this week:  Our shower on Sat. (I will get pics up asap I promise) It was simply amazing!
What I am looking forward to: Our next appt on Monday, I want to see if he has changed position at all  

1 comment:

Mom said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your shower. You are still looking beautiful, your rocked that dress!! Hoping for flippage by Monday!!