Friday, April 13, 2012

32 weeks and a lack of flipping

This week I am 32 weeks, CRAZY!! We had our latest Dr. appointment and G was back to being frank breech. The Dr. said at this point it is highly unlikely that he is going to flip. He said they don't really "call it" and schedule a c-section until 36 weeks so he might surprises us but that it probably won't happen as he is really squished in there. We didn't even get any good pictures! His weight percentile also went down a little bit to the 14th percentile (25ish 2 weeks ago) but the dr. said as long as he stays above 10% there is nothing to worry about, he will just be a little guy. I am putting my faith in him and not stressing about it. If he drops below 10 at the next appointment then I will worry but until then I will assume all is OK. At least we know it's because of size constraints and not some other problem causing him not to grow. He still had plenty of fluid and has been moving around like crazy.

Anyway...here is the latest Bumpdate!

*A picture is coming I promise


How far along? 32 weeks
Weight gain/loss:  Alot   
Size of baby: Honeydew! We have reached the melons!  
Maternity clothes:  Of course  
Stretch marks:  yeah, nothing I can do about them
Sleep:  I have a nasty cold right now that is making sleep very difficult, not just for me, J isn’t sleeping well either. Between the coughing, snoring, calf cramps and constant changing of positions our bed is not a peaceful place right now!
Food Cravings: Still nothing
Pregnancy Symptoms:  Very mild uncomfortable-ness, mild swelling mostly in my hands. I officially cannot wear my wedding ring now. L
Belly Button in or out:  It’s getting shallower by the day. My navel piercing scar is now all the way out
Movement:  This kid is crazy sometimes; I think he is trying to escape.  
What I miss: sharing a glass of wine with my wife, and sleeping.
Best moment this week:  J feeling some hiccups, she gets so excited!
What I am looking forward to: The shower my work is throwing J

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I am sorry he didn't flip :( I will keep my hopes up. I want to feel hiccups but since he wont even give me a kick I wont hold my breath!