How far along? 29 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Ugh, not good. I don’t want to talk about it!
Size of baby: Butternut Squash
Maternity clothes: love em, just got a super cute new dress for our shower next weekend!
Stretch marks: they are getting darker, boo!
Sleep: Off and On, Good and Bad
Food Cravings: Nothing specific this week
Pregnancy Symptoms: lots of pubic symphysis pain…it is not fun at all. But I am pushing through it and keeping on. I hate being “disabled” and not doing things for myself so I am just trying to ignore it as much as possible.
Belly Button in or out: In
Movement: He moves SO much these days, he is still quiet in the late afternoons and evenings though. But his kick counts have been anywhere from 8-13 minutes for 10 movements!
What I miss: A normal pubic bone
Best moment this week: Doing some more work on his room, it’s coming together and it’s SO cute! This past weekend my sister and I made a "G" out of buttons and we just LOVE it!
What I am looking forward to: Our baby shower on Sat!!!!!
Today was another perinatologist appointment and while G DID move, he is still breech. Just now, instead of being Frank Breech, he has unfolded his legs and they are out and to the left now. Which explains some of the new movements I have been feeling. Hopefully he keeps adjusting and ends up head down! :)
Craft Project
So here is the G we made. It is right about his crib and I think its looks so adorable!
Here is a close up of the Button "G"
And here is is over his crib. You can also see the shelves on the wall with a Woody doll. J is obsessed with Toy Story and wanted to get G a Woody since we found out he is a boy!
Lastly, I said that I was going to post a picture so you all can see how lopsided my belly is. Now I am not one to normally share my bare belly with the WHOLE WORLD (because I know the whole world reads this blog) but I think its pretty funny and thought you all would enjoy it. So here it is, this is me laying down and the picture is taken straight on.



3 comments:
Your picture with the G is adorable! I'm glad all was well at the Doc today! Keep up the good work.
I love the G! Funny about the lopsided belly--hopefully you're right and he'll keep on shifting around until he's upside down!
Oh, your belly pic is super cute! And great job on the picture too! :)
Post a Comment