How far along? 28 weeks
Weight gain/loss: 28 pounds, yikes!
Size of baby: head of cabbage
Maternity clothes: exclusively
Stretch marks: They are there and getting a little pinker
Sleep: Some nights I am out like a light, other nights I am awake and tossing and turning all over the place.
Food Cravings: French fries, Cherry pie, you know, all the healthy things (see answer about weight gain)
Pregnancy Symptoms: a new and OH SO fun one. Recently I had been having some very minor pain in my public sympthysis area. Then 2 nights ago I was getting in bed and suddenly it hurt…A LOT. So I am seeing the chiropractor now, my hips are way out of alignment since G is only on the right side and its causing my pubic sympthysis to move when I walk. Ouch! Hopefully she can help get my hips back in order.
Belly Button in or out: still in, I’m not sure if this crater will pop out at all
Movement: Lots of movement during the day time, he is more quiet in the evening and at night. I do my kick counts on my lunch hour and he is passing with flying colors. About 10 movements every 10-12 minutes so far. My Dad and sister spent so long trying to feel him the other night that their arm’s got tired, he is so shy for everyone else!!
What I miss: at the moment, being able to walk with feeling like I am being torn in ½. OK it’s not THAT bad, I am exaggerating.
Best moment this week: I have had so many people tell me how good I look lately and it makes me feel good now that I am getting so big.
What I am looking forward to: Our next ultrasound in 1 week to see if he has flipped
4 comments:
Aw you are so cute! Sorry about the pain :( it is so exciting to read all these updates!
I'm sorry you are in pain; that makes it a little harder to enjoy your pregnancy! I'm hoping for flippage!
Its crazy how when you follow someone else's pregnancy time seems to go by so fast...when G was prego it felt like forever. You look great!!
Sara @2mommiestobe
Do do look cute kiddo! I can't wait to see the ultra sound.
Post a Comment