- G weighs in at 2lb 7oz
- He is measuring EXACTLY on track at 27w3d
- He has long long legs, measuring a week ahead at 28w2d
- His head and legs caught up to his belly now
- He changed positions and is now Frank Breech (butt is on my cervix and head is straight up, he is bent in half so his feet are up above his head) This was the 1% I wasn't very happy about, with my mini ute he might not be able to turn around in time for delivery. I found some safe "at home" ways to encourage him to turn around, this will be another post.
- My cervix was still closed and 4.78cm long! Yay!
- 1 hour Glucose test came back normal as well as all the other blood work
- Got my RhoGam shot (they took it straight out of the fridge and BOY did it burn!)
- I am looking even more lopsided since he is not transverse anymore, I will have to see if I can get a picture of it, its pretty funny.
- My synthesis pubis is NOT happy anymore, the last couple days it has been really sore, I think its because he is butt down now
- Starting next Monday I have to start doing my kick counts as well as the preterm labor prevention "rest periods" (Did I tell you all about those yet??)
Beautiful profile, I love his little lips and his button nose!
Hey blog world!!


3 comments:
He is so cute! I am in love already! I'm glad everything looks good and I will be hoping for a somersault in there!!
Aww--great on the 99%! Hopefully he'll flip for you soon and stay head down where he belongs!
So cute! Hopefully he gets moving to position and stays put.
http://2mommiestobe.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment