We are about a week out for our next attempt, well that all depends on this wacky body of mine, so really who knows!
We decided this month to do a few things differently, for one we are going to be doing 2 IUI's at PRS instead of at home or only doing one. And of course the month we decide to do that I am potentially going to ovulate on a weekend, which isn't impossible to do but it does make it a little more challenging. We just have to work around PRS's schedule.
Secondly, I am going to be doing some acupuncture this month. Momma L of A Gayby Story and I are going to do it together, and I am SO nervous. But it has been said to increase your chances and there is a lot of praise out there for it. So I'm doing it! Before we started TTC, J asked if this was something I wanted to do and I said NO! Absolutely not! And now I say bring on the needles!!!
Third, I am drinking Green Tea and Pomegranate juice. Green Tea is said to increase your CM and Pomegranate juice is said to thicken your uterine lining which can help with implantation. I will also probably try to pick up a pineapple and make pineapple core smoothies to have from O to 5DPO, the Bromelain in the core of a pineapple is also said to help implantation. I don't know if any of it is fact, or if its just old wives tales but I am willing to try!!
Here's hoping!! I was just talking to my Mom and me and my 2 sisters were all attempt #3 for her so hopefully third time really is the charm!!!
3 comments:
Yes! Needles, here we come. =)
Hmmm, pomegranate juice and pineapple cores, eh?! I'll have to look into that myself. I'm totally willing to go with it too. I want one IVF only, thank you.
Like mother, like daughter, I say! Woohoo. Here you go, lucky #3!! I'm so excited for you girls. <3
I am feeling really positive about this cycle! Its going to be the one! Good luck with the acupuncture; I've heard really good things about it! Love you guys! :)
Good luck for number 3 ! my acupuncturist is also like my physiologist. lol. she is so awesome
Post a Comment