Ingrid, our NP at the bank performed the procedure, I was really nervous for it because as you may or may not know, I have to research the crap out of things before I do them. I have to know EVERYTHING. I had read a little bit but figured I would save the heavy research for when we decided to switch over to IUI's. But I was just grateful that it was happening at all, since the night before I thought for sure we were done for the month of May. She was also really pleased with our timing.
The best part of the whole appointment was that not only did Jen get to be there and see the whole thing, but she also got to be the one to push the syringe!!! So, if this is the cycle she is still the one who knocked me up!! Being a big part of the process has been really important to her and I both so we are really happy about this.
After 10ish minutes on their cool hip elevating table we were done and free to go. We had SUCH a good lunch at a little authentic pizza bistro, YUMMM, and then headed to Union Square. If you didn't know Union Square is my FAVORITE place in SF! Shopping HEAVEN and major people watching. Then there is this...
Neiman Marcus Peanut Butter and Jelly cookie! These are simply amazing and I enjoyed EVERY crumb!!
Ingrid said that I might have some cramping and maybe a little spotting but I had neither, we are taking that as a good sign!!
We were happy happy girls!! Now in the 2ww again! This one seems to be going by WAY slower but that's another post...
2 comments:
I'm so glad the procedure went well! And that cookie looks scrumptious!!
Cutie picture!! =)
And still so happy for you girls ...
Post a Comment