That this month's gonna be a good good mo - o - nth!
J chiming in here. Last month, like N said, was a whirlwind of a month for TTC. We got a BFN a couple days then AF came and my poor wife has been having the worst cramps for the last 24hrs. Fortunately they're getting better.
I have a really good feeling about this month. I think for a few reasons. We're going to pull out a little bag of tricks (I'll let N post on those) and also because 3rd time is the charm. Not to put any pressure on Bocelli's goods, but if it doesn't happen this month we're "on to the next one"! :) So, we will have tried 3 month's with Bocelli goods (#1), then we'd try with the Actor's goods for 3 months (#2). I just want to say it's really my #1 because when we first started looking at profiles and making our decision my little heart did a patter, like butterflies and that feeling hasn't ever gone away when I think about what his goods have to offer. This would be in hopes of maybe better #'s and just to change things up; it is definitely recommended to do this.
So, chins and spirits are up! We feel good and are ready to make this happen already!
3 comments:
I am glad the spirits are up! I can't imagine how hard it is each month and I am so glad you have such a strong relationship to support each other and get back on the horse!
I love you two!
I have a good feeling about this 3rd try as well! 3rd time was a charm each time I got pregnant so it would be good karma! Sorry N's cramps are so rough, it sucks! Thanks for being there for her!
*fingers crossed*
Post a Comment