Yesterday I had a "dentist appointment" and took a half day at work. Really, I had to be home to wait for the unneeded shipment of swimmers to arrive. While it was nice to have the day off and I got alot of stuff around the house done, I HATE lying to work. I feel horribly guilty and I think once I am KU I am going to buy pizza for the girls I work with. The are unknowingly putting up with me being out for the best reason ever!!
For those of you that are wondering what we are doing with those unneeded vials:
They are on their way back to PRS as we speak! J is driving them back today as shipping them would be too close for comfort and we don't want them to thaw. We are now the proud owners of 2 vials of Bocelli's goods that the bank will be storing for us. Either we will use them for subsequent cycles or we will continue to store them for siblings. We are really hoping we get to store them for siblings!!
We are 2 days in to the 2WW and so far doing good. Although my allergies are KILLING me!! But that is totally not TTC related. I am hoping to not end up all crazy with the symptoms and get wrapped up in the whole thing this time. Only time will tell.
3 comments:
I'm sure the girls at work will understand when they find out why!
I sure hope the vials continue to be stored! Thinking positive thoughts!!
Oh I didn't know she was driving them back! LOL ... Awww the little swimmers are snug as a bug in a rug, ready to meet up with their hopefully soon-to-be-found-out sibling! =)
Haha I love them all buckled up! Did she tell them to put them in the back of the freezer because you won't be needing them for a few years!!!
Post a Comment