...I introduce you to IPOG and then I abandon it!!! Rude!! ;)
So the update is that the second batch of swimmers have been ordered and will be shipped next week! We were nervous about if we were going to get our number 1 choice this time because his status has been changed to "Limited" on the website. I don't think we mentioned our donor choice before as I wasn't sure when we were going to announce it. We won't be sharing any details or pictures just yet, but, so that it is easier to refer to him we will use his nickname, Bocelli. :) But anyway, Bocelli was still available for us!
I am waiting on a call back from PRS to confirm our timing plan given that I tend to ovulate on the same day that I get a positive OPK. Other than that we are good to go! And really excited about cycle #2! We are optimistic and hopeful of course but will keep in mind some of the things that we learned from last cycle, at least we will try.
The pictures are not on this computer but I wanted to share the pictures of the vials and the tank they come in so that you all know what we are dealing with, I will post those later.
2 comments:
Thanks for the update! I'm excited and very optimistic! Good luck! I like the name Bocelli! :)
Thanks for the update! I enjoy reading and learning and I am happy you are optimistic, I am too!
Post a Comment