Thursday, April 28, 2011

Welcome to IPOG

Hello and welcome to my blog, we call it IPOG for short. Keep your hands and arms inside the blog at all time, it might be a bumpy ride!!

I have been blogging for quite some time, in secret, as you can see. J and I decided to try to get pregnant a month early and not tell anyone about it! Hee Hee we are so sneaky. We think we did a good job of hiding it, but you will tell us if we didn't I'm sure! LOL 

So read all you want, I include alot of information because info on TTC for lesbians is hard to find and if anyone stumbles across this blog and wants info, we want them to have it. If you want more info, feel free to ask.

Also, since this is out in the blogosphere we have decided to keep our names anonymous, so J & N it is. Creative, I know, but it's easy. So if you know us in real life, please refer to us as J & N in your comments. :)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mama L said...

Yeah! Welcome to the (public) world of TTC blogs! It's a great outlet and there's a lot of awesome support out there (and here)!! So happy to know you here and IRL! We're rooting for you and J. <3

Mom said...

Thanks for letting us share in your journey! You totally pulled it off, I had no idea that you started early!