Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Handle with Care

Apr 13, 2011 7:51 AM           On FedEx vehicle for delivery


Our swimmers are being delivered today!! It's CD 15 and I should get a positive OPK anytime now! IT'S ALL SO REAL!!!!!!!

Here is a little peek into our day:

I went to lunch early today, at 11:00 becuase a co-worker is leaving early. As I was leaving the parking lot to head back to work a Fed-Ex truck went driving by! I thought THIS IS IT!!! and called J right away!! We both were so excited that they were here. She crated the dog's so that they didn't freak out when he knocked and we waited....the truck parked outside our building...the guy got out with a package...walked towards our building....and delivered th package to our downstairs neighbor!!! UGH Not us yet! What a tease!!

It's pretty nervewracking knowing that half of our potential's child's DNA is driving around the Roseville area! Our stomachs are in knots and the butterflies have turned into flocks of geese!!

Some emotions we are feeling today:
EXCITEMENT
Happiness
Nervous
Anxious (both sense's of the word)

So attention Fed-Ex! Please handle our package with care, we are anxiously awaiting its arrival!




The boy's and I thought we heard a truck...
















No comments: