I have to give a big shout out to my wife, she IS amazing and has been amazing throughout this whole process. She is my cheerleader and does a great job or keeping my spirits up and my stress level down!
We have a mirror on one of the walls in our bathroom and we use it to write little notes to each other (and to remind me of things I need to get before I go to the gym, sucks to forget your towel let me tell you) and J has been writing me little message of inspiration before I ovulate, and now during the 2WW. We have also drawn a little link chain (like kids do at Christmas) as we count down to the test day!! I really appreciate all her words of encouragement when I stumble into the bathroom, still half asleep, in the mornings! It really gets my day off to a good start!! Here is an example, you probably can't read it but that's OK, you get the idea:
This is our first 2WW and I thought I would keep it together but now, everything is a symptom to me. There are a few that can be explained away but other things but a couple that cannot (see *'s). Lets go over them so you can all laugh at my craziness!
1. Cramps* - CD 5 & 6 I had some mild crampy-ness (is that even a word) I haven't ever had any crampy-ness during my LP (leutal phase) before
2. Tender Breasts* - This one cannot be explained by PMS. I NEVER get sore boobies before I start my period, they started out just mildly sore but today they are moderately sore. I found this out and I hopped down the stairs this morning. Ouch! They also seem fuller to me.
3. Sense of Smell - I can smell EVERYTHING, I have always had a really good nose but it just seems like it has increased substantially.
3. Increased Appetite - The last few days I want to eat anything and everything I can get my hands on. I think once we had one bad meal my body just said BRING IT ON though, she this may or may not actually be a symptom
4. Headache - I have had a couple headaches, nothing major, could be normal, I tend to get headaches alot.
5. Fatigue - I am ready for bed at like 8:30 the last few days. But...work has been busier since we are down one person
OK, now that my crazies are all out there for everyone to see I can admit that I am very hopeful that I am pregnant! Some days I feel like I just know I am and others I am more realistic and know that its unlikely to get pregnant the first cycle. More up days than down, so we continue to wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment