How far along? 24 weeks
Weight gain/loss: about 20 pounds Size of baby: eggplant
Maternity clothes: Still loving them, I tend to like the more form fitting stuff that compliments the belly instead of the more flowy stuff.
Stretch marks: My existing ones seem to be getting “shinier” I don’t think that’s a good sign
Sleep: is a struggle right now, even with my snoogle my hips hurt so bad and by the early morning hours I can’t get comfortable at all. It’s also a struggle for J since not only am I (so gracefully) rolling around all the time but apparently I also make lots of funny noises in my sleep, she called it “singing” but based on her impression it’s not so sweet! LOL
Food Cravings: My latest obsession is with McDonald's Cherry Pie’s OMG so good!! And only .50!
Pregnancy Symptoms: same
Belly Button in or out: looking more and more shallow
Movement: Been moving around like crazy, Grammy got to feel him give her 2 kicks now, he is so generous!
What I miss: wine! It smells so good!
Best moment this week: V-Day!! We now know that Baby G is viable and that’s such a weigh off these Mom’s hearts! Also, getting the nursery furniture in and put together, his room is coming together SO CUTE!
What I am looking forward to: I look forward to feeling our little man moving around in my belly every day, it’s by far my favorite part of pregnancy!
Here are some pics of the in progress nursery!

6 comments:
Super cute--I love how it's coming together! And your dogs are adorable, too!
Cute picture! I love how the boys are hanging out with you! I'm really enjoying the nursery coming together! Love that you guys are past v-day!
Love the pics..such a cute belly and great job with the furniture for the baby.
2mommiestobe.wordpress.com/
Hi moms,
Lovely nursery! I nominated you for an award on my blog!
Sending love,
Kira
You look great and your nursery colors are awesome. Our boy is due 1 day after your son!
Cheers-
K
I’ve nominated you for an award if you check on my page I have the details. Hopefully I’m doing this correctly. http://2mommiestobe.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment