How far along? 22 weeks (and 5 days...I am terrible at this lately!)
Weight gain/loss: 16 pounds
Size of baby: Papaya! Our little man is over a pound now!
Size of baby: Papaya! Our little man is over a pound now!
Maternity clothes? Love em! Just ordered some more from Gap so you won't have to see me in the same outfits all the time!
Stretch marks: Only existing ones
Stretch marks: Only existing ones
Sleep: Mostly good, some rough nights here and there
Food Cravings: None really, I am the weirdest pregnant woman!
Pregnancy Signs: A huge belly!!
Food Cravings: None really, I am the weirdest pregnant woman!
Pregnancy Signs: A huge belly!!
Belly Button in or out? I think its getting a little more shallow? Maybe?
Movement: He moves almost constantly now, J couldn't sleep last night and said she was just feeling him move around for like 30 minutes. I was passed out of course!
What I miss: This week, I would love a nice cup of coffee!
Best moment this week: Ordering our nursery furniture and STROLLER!
What I am looking forward to: Receiving our nursery furniture and STROLLER!
I will post tomorrow about our furniture and STROLLER (can you tell that I am really excited about this!)
Movement: He moves almost constantly now, J couldn't sleep last night and said she was just feeling him move around for like 30 minutes. I was passed out of course!
What I miss: This week, I would love a nice cup of coffee!
Best moment this week: Ordering our nursery furniture and STROLLER!
What I am looking forward to: Receiving our nursery furniture and STROLLER!
I will post tomorrow about our furniture and STROLLER (can you tell that I am really excited about this!)
3 comments:
I think your picture is cute! And I can't wait to see the furniture and stroller!
Stroller? What stroller? LOL ... I couldn't tell Sunday or today that you're excited. ;)
AND you look gorgeous, as always!! Do you ever take a bad picture??
Can't wait to see the nursery come together. Excited to see the furniture you ordered ... I wish I knew what it looked like. =)
Ooo..I like the nursery colors--and they go so well with your shirt! Do you have a theme going on in there, or just the colors for now?
Post a Comment