I know what you are thinking, 2 weeks in a row of Bumpdates! N's blog must have been hijacked by a much more organized person! But never fear, it’s me, and this post is still late. :)
How far along? 23 weeks (and 3 days)
Weight gain/loss: almost 20 pounds I think, I was off on my guess last week. Yikes!Size of baby: an ear of corn
Maternity clothes: Can't wait for my new ones to get here
Stretch marks: Only existing ones, but I am obsessively checking everyday to make sure none snuck up on me
Sleep: This week, I have been sleeping good till the early morning and then I toss and turn alot and tend to just be kind of awake
Food Cravings: This week, hot fudge, the thicker, gooier the better!
Pregnancy Signs: Same ol same ol, except I have been notice that I make alot more noises getting up and down! LOL
Belly Button in or out: about the same, but I still think its shallower
Movement: This little guy is CRAZY some times and then calm others, especially when other want to feel him move. Grammy even promised a trust fund if he would move for her, no such luck.
What I miss: Nothing this week
Best moment this week: It’s a tie between sewing our crib skirt (my first sewing project ever) with my Mom (Grammy) and registering, both were equally as fun. Oh and our stroller arrived today, 3 great moments!!
What I am looking forward to: Our nursery furniture getting here and getting his room looking like a nursery!!
4 comments:
You look great!!
We are having a lot of the same things over here... okay sleep until early morning, lots of movement until someone wants to feel them, and hot fudge cravings. OK, that last one didn't kick in until I read your post a minute ago, but it's in full effect now! ;-)
Ooo..stroller! We got ours, too, and now have to figure out how to put it together. Also, now I want hot fudge...
Don't worry, you are over halfway so even if you gain 20 the second half you STILL did better than me!
You look so beautiful and I am so glad all of this fun stuff is coming up for you two!
You look beautiful in your picture! I'm excited to see your furniture and stroller! And now I want hot fudge! :)
Post a Comment