Thursday, February 9, 2012

And now for the fun stuff!

As promised here is the nursery furniture and our super cool stroller!! I will post pictures of it in the room once we have it all. For now I am stalking the order tracking waiting for it all to get here!!

Crib: Graco Charleston

















Changer:




















Dresser (will go inside closet):



















Stroller: J is especially excited that we can get a blue canopy! I am the practical one that wanted a gender neutral stroller so we can use it for multiple kids, she wanted a stroller for our boy!!

5 comments:

Mama L said...

very cute! def your style ... will look so cute in his nursery. can't wait to see it all put together. =)

lezbemoms said...

That stroller is way freakin' nifty! I want one! LOL

Mom said...

Love the furniture and the stroller! The waiting is difficult!

Anonymous said...

Super cool stroller!!!

Danielle said...

Is it here yet?! No? But we want to seeeeeeeeeee!

I can't wait to see that beautiful room ready for baby G.