Thank you to my crafty sister for the Happy Halfway card featured in this picture!
How far along? 20 weeks, halfway to the end!!!
Weight gain/loss: My OB very nicely reminded me in an email today that I should only be gaining .5 pounds a week....ok, ok gotta work on that one!
Size of baby: Banana! Wow!
Size of baby: Banana! Wow!
Maternity clothes? Love them, I can't imagine wearing pants with a zipper again.
Stretch marks: No new ones, I am putting on the Palmers lotion all the time trying to keep them away.
Stretch marks: No new ones, I am putting on the Palmers lotion all the time trying to keep them away.
Sleep: Pretty good still, thanks to the snoogle. If only I could keep the dogs out of it. I am breathing heavier now, and apparently snoring a little. Poor J, the snoogle takes up the bed and I keep her up. Between the heavy breathing, the snoring and the snoogle, I am surprised she isn't sleeping on the couch!
Food Cravings: Nothing crazy, my wife is craving sweets all the time though. Sometimes I wonder who the pregnant one is! LOL
Pregnancy Signs: What, the large belly I am sporting now doesn't give it away?
Food Cravings: Nothing crazy, my wife is craving sweets all the time though. Sometimes I wonder who the pregnant one is! LOL
Pregnancy Signs: What, the large belly I am sporting now doesn't give it away?
Belly Button in or out? I thought the crater was going away a little but nope, I still look like I have large hole in my belly.
Movement: This kid is crazy sometimes! He moves A LOT during the day, especially after I eat. I am getting some pretty big jabs/kicks these days too. J felt one for the first time yesterday, her reaction was priceless and I can't wait for her to be able to feel him more!!!
What I miss: nothing
Best moment this week: J feeling Baby G for the first time, such a wonderful moment!
What I am looking forward to: Getting his nursery going, which will literally begin in one week from today. Hence the boxes in my 20 week picture.
Gender Prediction: We have a really good "money shot" that proves he is still a boy!
Movement: This kid is crazy sometimes! He moves A LOT during the day, especially after I eat. I am getting some pretty big jabs/kicks these days too. J felt one for the first time yesterday, her reaction was priceless and I can't wait for her to be able to feel him more!!!
What I miss: nothing
Best moment this week: J feeling Baby G for the first time, such a wonderful moment!
What I am looking forward to: Getting his nursery going, which will literally begin in one week from today. Hence the boxes in my 20 week picture.
Gender Prediction: We have a really good "money shot" that proves he is still a boy!
4 comments:
Holy cats, mama! Look at you! You look amazing! Glad you got J to feel the kicking--isn't it fun? Soon you'll be able to lie in bed and watch your belly move around--it's better than tv!
This bump pic is adorable! You look beautiful and I can't wait to get your nursery going next weekend!
Looking forward to the chance to feel G kick and helping with the nursery! Love the pic you look So cute!
Look at that belly...super cute. You look great! (2mommiestobe.wordpress)
Post a Comment