How far along? 18 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Haven't slowed it down too much, crazy life gets in the way! But I think I am at like 10-11 pounds.
Size of baby: Mango
Size of baby: Mango
Maternity clothes? Almost exclusively now, I still have some regular clothes that I can wear, like the dress in my 18 week photo, however after dinner that one was a LITTLE tight! LOL
Stretch marks: Only existing ones
Stretch marks: Only existing ones
Sleep: Mostly good, some rough nights here and there
Food Cravings: Nothing new, still loving my sauces, the saucier the better!
Pregnancy Signs: Loving the second trimester! If I sit too long I get some hip pain on my right side but other than that I am feeling good!
Food Cravings: Nothing new, still loving my sauces, the saucier the better!
Pregnancy Signs: Loving the second trimester! If I sit too long I get some hip pain on my right side but other than that I am feeling good!
Belly Button in or out? still just a massive crater
Movement: I think I have been feeling movement this week, it started out as feeling like pop rocks, and then the last couple days I have been feeling more of a pressure feeling, like he is pushing against me. And today I have had a couple little bumps. Its so hard to say that it's him, as I have never felt this before. But I am pretty sure it is.
What I miss: nothing
Best moment this week: feeling little movements, it just makes me smile and helps me know that everything is OK
What I am looking forward to: Moving into our new house and getting started on the nursery!
Gender Prediction: Still our baby boy!
Movement: I think I have been feeling movement this week, it started out as feeling like pop rocks, and then the last couple days I have been feeling more of a pressure feeling, like he is pushing against me. And today I have had a couple little bumps. Its so hard to say that it's him, as I have never felt this before. But I am pretty sure it is.
What I miss: nothing
Best moment this week: feeling little movements, it just makes me smile and helps me know that everything is OK
What I am looking forward to: Moving into our new house and getting started on the nursery!
Gender Prediction: Still our baby boy!
2 comments:
You look gorgeous in this picture, definitely pregnancy glow! I'm so glad little G is giving you some kicks. My favorite part!
Nice bump! And a cute dress!
Post a Comment