Thursday, September 8, 2011

Here we go again!

Well it was not CD1 on the day of my last post but she did show up a little later! Full force!

So we are on to our next cycle, swimmers have been ordered and should arrive to the clinic tomorrow, trigger shot arrived and is being safely stored at the hosue, OPK's will be started over the weekend and next week we should be ready to roll! Everyone cross your fingers for a green-light!!!!!

Late last week and the weekend were hard though, has anyone else seen that stupid new breast cancer awareness "game" on Facebook lately! Like every time I log in to Facebook I was to see "I am ___ weeks and craving ______" UGH How exactly does that create awareness for breast cancer!! It doesn't and it was like a kick in the uterus every time I saw it....so I just stayed off Facebook all weekend! 

Since then, emotionally I am feeling really good, I am getting more and more excited as each day passes. The stress is still there (and thanks to one of our dogs eating something fabric-y was in full effect this morning) but I am learning how to manage it and stay calm. I don't know if the fear of another miscarriage will ever go away though, I think I am just going to have to learn how to manage that one too.

We are going out of town with our best friends, of the famous A Gayby Story this weekend and we are SO excited! It is going to be alot of fun!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Found your blog through another of these two-mama blogs (can't remember which) but hope you don't mind if I follow along from here on out! =)

♥N said...

Of course not, follow away! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey we might be pretty close cycle buddies :)
Have a great trip this weekend! Oh and I also HATED that stupid FB breast cancer thing. Ugh.
-K

Mama L said...

How did I get so famous? Probably from having such fabulous friends that talk me up, A LOT! ;)