Now my body chooses to be weird???
I started spotting yesterday afternoon, right on schedule, CD1 is just around the corner I thought. I expected to start either today or Wednesday as I usually have 1-2 days of spotting before CD1. Then last night at 8pm, red flow! Okay, CD1 coming on strong I thought. But then today...almost nothing! Also my temp stayed up today, so I am thinking CD1 is still around the corner.
Just when I thought my body was my friend again! I hate being confused and over analyzing EVERYTHING!
P.S. the m/c seemed to have turned me into a worrier, about everything, everyday life stuff seems to stress me out more than it ever did before...like my Mom (sorry Mom but you know its true LOL), hopefully this goes away soon because I don't like it at all!
3 comments:
oh man ... that would stress me out. but i'm a natural stressor. lol ... just take a breath and trust that your body is doing what it can to recover and be itself again. ;)
Hrrmmm...I think I should be insulted, but yes I know it's true unfortunately, but I don't like it either. I would hit the off switch if I could!
I wish I had a secret way that I handle it that I could pass on, but I don't. :)
Try to realize that the stress and worrying could be affecting your cycle and maybe that will be a good enough reason to chill a little.
ahhh.. come on Nicole's body! Work with her!
I am sorry things are not coming along easily. I can't tell you to not worry because I know I can't do that myself but I just hope that feeling goes away for you soon.
Love you!
Post a Comment