You would think after telling our closest family and friends about what has happened that it would be somewhat easier to write this post. But somehow putting it out there on the Internet, in writing makes it even more real.
We are miscarrying.
The last couple weeks have been excruciating, there has been alot of waiting. Waiting for the next test, waiting for the phone calls with the results, then waiting to lose our baby. Once the bleeding started it was *almost* a relief, at least there was no more waiting. We still have to have another test to make sure the HCG level has gone back down to a negative level. Once that is back to an acceptable level we are taking a "rest cycle" and resuming again in September. Hopefully we are able to recover emotionally, financially and physically and September will bring us some good news.
We have had an abundance of support from our friends and family and we can't thank everyone enough. You are all so wonderful and we would not be able to cope with this loss without all of you.
1 comment:
I'm not even sure what to write, I'm sorry you are going through this, I'm sorry you have to wait a cycle, I'm sorry you have to write this entry in your blog, I'm sorry I'm not hugging you right now...I'm sorry nothing I can say will help. I love you both.
Post a Comment