Monday, August 15, 2011

Healing and Hoping

We are good, emotionally and physically.

J and I both feel like we are on the mend, we are healing day by day and feeling more and more hopeful for our next cycle. We still have our sad moments and heavy chested times. But nothing like before. I was having some serious anxiety issues and it was very difficult for me to leave the house. J was my rock through it all and was wonderful, I can't even tell you where I would be if it wasn't for her. My family was also incredible and took very good care of both of us, bringing us meals and just sitting and talking with us. We are so thankful to have such a great support system.

My HCG levels are back down to zero, I am temping again and I actually think I might be ovulating today. Today is CD 15 so I would be right on schedule. We will see what my temps do. I know a m/c can throw off your cycles so I am trying to be patient and just seeing where we end up. The plan is still to try again in Sept. though if I am not ready emotionally we will bump it out some more. I think I will be ready.

I am glad we are forced to take this month off, we need it. It is our wedding anniversary month and we are going to have a great time this weekend, relaxing, shopping, eating and just spending some QT together. If I had to choose I would love to be pregnant during our trip, but that's not the road we get to take so we have to make the best of it. We are connected in a way that is both beautiful and surprising, as I didn't think it was possible for us to get closer or to love each other even more. But we are thankful for that, if there is always something good that comes out of bad situations, that is our something good.

1 comment:

Mama L said...

i love that you both are healing and growing closer together through this experience. <3 you girls!